This section is intended to help entities which implement the procedures set forth in 17 U.S.C. Section 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") regarding copyright infrigement. Our policy respects the Digital Millenium Copyright Actand we do our best to satisfy all the requests regarding this matter.
Here are the five elements which must be included in the infrigement claim:
- An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner must be provided.
- Identify in detail the copyrighted content that you think may have been infringed a copyright(specific download url).
- Sufficient information in order to permit Mp3Jax to contact the complaining party, such as telephone number and an email address.
- A statement that the complaining party has good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org